10 things I should do to learn Italian more seriously
1. Regular private lessons online
2. Live private lessons along with my girlfriend
She's also learning Italian.
3. Live classes at a language school
4. Setting a daily goal
5. Using LingQ and Speakly every day
Maybe another language app too. Any recommendations?
6. Watching one movie or episode in Italian every day
7. Listening to podcasts such as News In Slow Italian
8. Reading articles from Lercio, the Italian equivalent of The Onion
I recently started adding them to LingQ, this way I can add them into my LingQ routine (which is nonexistent so far).