10 Things Mentally Tough People Do
1. They ignore criticism & form a vision of themselves that allows for continual forward movement.
2. They use fear & anxiety and turn it into massive action.
3. They're able to compartmentalize emotion & look to logically solve problems step-by-step.
4. They get it into their subconscious that they're doing right & to continue taking massive action towards their goals.
5. They use the body to gain control of the mind .
6. They do what's necessary no matter the consequences.
7. They reach their limits & find ways to surpass them.
They're able to step put of their comfort zone in order to learn and grow.
8. They only blame themselves & take accountability for any mistakes, because they have the strength to be leaders.
9. They're learn to say no and learn to be happy by themselves.
They comfortable going out alone, eating alone, enjoying themselves alone.
Not worried about what other people think