1. We can put a man on the moon, but we can't design a car that doesn't kill people when it crashes.
2. I don't understand the race to build self-driving vehicles. We already have self-driving vehicles. They're called subway trains. We just have to make the concept more flexible.
3. Why is everyone trying to totally replace oil with other forms of energy? If you can design a system that uses both oil and solar and wind simultaneously, while reducing oil consumption by 50 to 90%, that's more than a win.
4. Why people are still using traffic lights when roundabouts are way better for traffic and (from what I've seen) way safer.
5. Why people think they can accurately predict what happened in the past or will happen in the future when we can't even tell what the weather will be tomorrow.
6. Why we need rockets for space travel when we can just build a giant drone instead.
7. Why are people with high IQ considered smart and people with high EQ are not.
8. Why are people so focused on travelling more efficiently, rather than putting places closer together so we don't have to travel at all.
9. Why weren't we taught stenography instead of conventional methods of writing and typing in school?
10. Why do stories only have a one or a few heroes? Why doesn't everyone just train themselves to become a hero?