10 things that you in the future (12 months from now) will thank your present self for doing
This can be something like learning a cook a meal, exercising, etc. it could be something that you already do or something new!
1. Learning a new language
2. Writing ten ideas a day (like this one)
3. Exercising 30 minutes a day
4. Reading at least 30 pages a day (1 book a month)
5. Starting an idea list like this one!
6. Spending time with people you love
7. Having an idea every day and writing it down.
(this is the exercise I did when I was first trying to figure out what to do with my life 25 years ago. It worked!)
8. Making one call a week to someone you want to connect with.
For instance, calling someone who has been on your "follower" list for awhile but you haven't connected with yet. Or calling someone who has been on your "enemies" list and see if you can find common ground.
This is something I am working on now and I'm excited about the results so far. It's definitely not easy but it's worth it! A photo posted by Rich Dotcom ( @richdotcom) on Oct 23, 2014 a