Things You Love That Are Free
Struggling for inspiration today and found this an easy target: free things I love?
1. Sunrise over White Rock Lake: It's getting to be that time of year to rise early for bike rides at the lake. Always a great way to start the day.
2. Sunsets over the Chisos Mountain from "the porch" in Terlingua Texas: Will be there tomorrow night for Easter Weekend. Can't wait.
3. Meditation/Yoga: I can do it anytime, anywhere and always feel better.
4. Laughter: Whether at home laughing at myself, or with friends and family laughing at a good joke, memory, story, witty remark.
5. A long walk/hike: Whether in my neighborhood or destination walk/hike, I always enjoy the activity and feeling that I'm doing something good for my body/soul.
6. The scent of a gardenia or rose: We had them both growing in the yards of my childhood home. Brings back warm loving memories.
7. The smell of freshly popped popcorn: Always conjures up loving memories of my childhood and Saturday nights with my folks.
Krisand 2 more liked this