10 thoughts a few days after starting out on Twitter
I recently started a newsletter, and I decided on Twitter to help me get exposure (and to also share valuable tips over there).
1. So many people are doing the exact same thing
Writing about copywriting and/or discipline in almost the exact same way without anything to stand out.
2. Many folks offering to help grow your Twitter account even though they have like 50 followers
and no link to any Twitter account they've grown before.
3. Same with stuff about financial independence and other things
4. I do come across some valuable content
There's some interesting stuff there. Could be a good way to learn more about storytelling in the context of copywriting.
5. There's some funny stuff!
If you follow any funny accounts or come across particularly funny tweets, please send them to me :)
6. Some of it feels a bit fake
7. I interact with others a lot and it's fun
8. I feel like I'm adding value
I love my niche. It's specific and unique.
9. I enjoy it a lot
10. What's your corner of Twitter like?
There are so many different versions of Twitter depending on your interests. Describe me your part of the multiverse!
11. My handle
Follow me @mathieulaughs for funny tweets on entrepreneurship and the creator economy, as well as tips on how to make your content funnier.