10 thoughts about the G.O.A.T summit in Barcelona
Through the entrepreneurship community, I came across an opportunity to attend this cool summit at the Joan Miro Foundation.
1. Half of the speeches were quite nice
2. Half were a bit boring
3. Or maybe it's just that it went on for way too long
4. I loved Gino Peremans' speech and not just because he's a fellow Belgian
He talked about men's issues and got quite vulnerable.
5. The overall theme was "inspirational"
6. One guy cleverly promoted his AI company by disguising it into an inspirational story
I was not into it, but well done.
7. The Astro Twins had a cool vibe
8. It seemed to be mostly aimed towards coaches although there were different kinds of entrepreneurs in the audience
9. What I really enjoyed was the social gathering afterwards
So many interesting people!!