10 thoughts after watching 'The Patient'
A 10-episode series with Steve Carell. Found it on Disney+.
1. Man, I love Steve Carell
2. He's great as a father figure
3. I'm wondering if there's any deep Jewish meaning to be found in it?
Judaism comes up a lot. Sometimes in disturbing ways.
4. The mother is the least likeable
5. I could actually feel some empathy for Sam, the serial killer
Even though he was also very annoying.
6. I wonder what sort of ending I would have written
I've read that the show creators came up with 30 possible endings.