10 thoughts on my time in Lloret de Mar, Spain
This past weekend, joined two friends from Belgium who were spending a few days there. I ended up staying two nights.
1. I partied like a 17-year-old
2. I had my first pool party ever
3. Such a pleasure to use a hotel pool
4. It's so nice to sit in a beach café
5. It seems like it's a good destination for both families and people who want to party
6. The view is really nice
7. There's a castle somewhere that looks like it's worth visiting
8. It feels like a French colony
It seems everyone who works there speaks French because of the number of French tourists. There's also at least one nightclub with a whole floor dedicated to French rap.
9. There was a guy approaching men offering them prostitutes
My friends got a business card from a brothel and one guy approaching me on the street told me "y'a de la chatte" (in French) which basically means "There's pussy". Very strange.