11 Unusual Ways to Advertise a Business
1. Personalized Ice Cream Bars
Ice cream bars with custom logos or slogans "printed" on the bar itself, not just the label.
2. Wear a Sandwich Board and Parade Around Your Town or City’s Business District
It helps if you have little or no inhibitions. A creative or outlandlish message or graphic will attract attention.
3. Open a Troll Social Media Account and Gain Clients Through Memes
Beware that trolling doesn't lead to a quiet life.
4. Pay per View: Place Ads on ATMs and Other Machines That Charge a Fee for Use
At least you'll be advertising to a demographic that you know has disposable income.
5. Advertise in the Comment Section of Popular Online Articles
It could get flagged as spam though.
6. Reverse Graffiti: Use a Stencil to Remove Dirt From Public Surfaces to Create an Image or Words
As far as I know, reverse graffiti isn't against the law.
7. Street Art: Create Eye-Catching Murals or Chalk Drawings on Sidewalks and Streets
For the people who tend to look at their own feet.
8. Billboards 2.0: Project Images and Videos Onto Buildings or Other Large Outdoor Surfaces
9. Hire a Mime: A Mime Can Be Hired to Stand Outside the Business and Attract Attention
Everyone loves mimes, right? Probably won't work as well if your business is entirely online.