10 ways to celebrate a milestone in your life
Maybe you got a promotion. Mabe it's a birthday. Celebrate everything in life. Celebrate life too. Because why not.
1. Find a last minute concert to go that day.
The key is to make it memorable and spontaneous. I got a promotion the other day and told myself if I'd get it, I would book tickets to a sold out show and go there. And so I did.
2. Book a karaoke room.
And invite your friends. This is a fun birthday celebration!
3. Play lasertag with your friends!
Another fun birthday celebration!
4. Coordinate a trip to climb Mt. Kiliminjaro.
My buddy is doing that for his 40th birthday! I'm going in like a week. I'm nervous, but what a way to celebrate life (and risk death).
5. Take a fun trip to Disney World with your friends or family.
Take the reigns on planning it and invite people you love.
6. Have a quiet dinner at home.
Make it memorable though. Cook something you've never cooked before.
7. Hike to the top of a mountain locally.
Do it with your friends. Something to commemrate your milestone.
8. Have a picnic on a beach or park.
Make sure to bring a balloon.
9. Watch the stars on a rock with someone you enjoy spending time with.
And recite gratitude for what you're celebrating.
10. Have a bonfire on a beach!
And dance around the bonfire...celebrate!