10 Ways To Help You Embrace Uncertainty
1. Build foundational habits
2. Build bias of action but, more importantly, bias to finish
Completing what you start sends a signal to the brain that you are someone who gets things done.
3. Accept that you are responsible for your life/career/health
4. Learn to take calculated risks
5. Do activities that increase your self-awareness
6. Be positive but identify risks
7. Change your life every 3 years
That could mean changing jobs or home or city.
I try to a flavor of this. It works for me.
8. 10 Idea list a day
To train your creativity.