10 Ways to Make Money with a House
There are so many ways to make money from a house. Here are some possibilities that might work for you.
1. Rent out a room - single occupant
2. Rent out a room or 2 - Dormitory Style - 2 per room
3. Boarding House - Rent out rooms and include Breakfast and Dinner
4. Care for 1 Senior ($2500 to $5000) month
5. AirBNB or VRBO
6. Rental to a Family
7. Rental to Several Individuals - 1 Bedroom each
8. Residential Assisted Living
Seniors pay $2500 - $6000/mo each private pay. Estimate 1 person per 300 square feet. 3,000 sf can serve 10 people. This can net $10,000/mo.
9. Get a Reverse Mortgage
Stay in your house and get paid every month.
10. Rent to Own
This is like seller financing, except that if they decide not to buy, you keep the house which of course they kept in good condition because they treated it like they owned it.