10 ways to reduce the time between idea and execution
I'm often guilty of not acting fast enough. Twice recently, I came across this idea of reducing the time between coming up with an idea and executing it and how that can be a big factor in terms of success, which I thought was interesting. So what are some ways one can reduce that time?
These could be about starting a new business, or getting into content creation, or probably many other things too.
1. Do some cold outreach immediately
If you wanna start a marketing agency in a specific niche, contact at least one website in that niche.
2. Create a website / Set up a landing page
3. Hire a freelancer
Even if it's just for a simple and cheap task.
4. Create a social media account
5. Make a video
6. Contact people who might be able to help and/or potential collaborators
7. Write a guest post
8. Block 30 minutes to one hour to work on it every day for a week
And if you still wanna continue, commit to a longer timeframe.
9. Buy something that you'll need for your project
Maybe it's a SaaS product if you're starting a business, or a tripod if you're starting a YouTube channel.