11 Quotes With the Power to Change My Thinking
1. "Whether you think you can or think you can't you're right"
2. "It never ceases to amaze me: we love ourselves more than other people, but care more about their opinions than our own."
3. "He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals."
4. "The measure of intelligence is the ability to change."
5. "Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."
6. "We suffer more in imagination than in reality."
7. "Half finished work generally proves to be labor lost."
8. "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value."
9. "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up."
10. "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage."
11. "We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained."