17 Reasons Why I'm Not Afraid To Share Any Idea I Have With Anyone At Anytime
What I share with you, I share with me. What I withhold from you, I withhold from me.
1. I'm a different me every day - COMPOUNDED11
2. An idea shared never leaves it source.
3. An idea I share may inspire you to have an idea....like now
4. I'm "pulling" from an INFINITE supply.
5. Ideas shared multiply.
6. Ideas expressed gives God goosebumps.
7. Ideas have a shelf life.
8. Ideas are a unique way for me to experience your presence even though I don't physically see you.
9. Coming up with new idea enhances my creativity.
10. I love it when an idea gives birth to a baby idea that I may or may not be aware of. There are no paternal responsibilities.
11. Idea generation is exponential not linear.
12. I try not to get attached to anything - especially an idea.
13. Because why wouldn't I?
14. Ideas come through me - not to me.
15. My delay on implementing one of my good ideas does not delay your progress.
16. Because I generate new ideas so fast. I probably have generated 10 new ideas by the time I finished writing this sentence.
17. An an Idea Guy and coupled with a good implementer/executor + OPM = Hitting the target 100% of the time.