1. Identify someone on your team. Write a short summary of the excellent work they've been doing and present it in front of a large meeting where they are in attendance (or not).
2. If you're in a one on one meeting, find a way to recognize the other person's hard work.
3. Use a company platform to recognize another coworker's outstanding contribution
4. Buy another coworker a small gift
5. Take another coworker out for coffee - treat them and tell them how much you appreciate their work
6. Send an email to the coworker's boss or supervisor telling them how much you appreciate your coworker's work