8 ideas for ElevenLabs
ElevenLabs is a cool US software company that uses AI to make speech sound super natural. Their text-to-speech tool is top-notch, making it sound like a real human is speaking with emotion and all. They've got a bunch of features, like cloning voices or creating new ones from scratch. They support lots of languages too, like English, German, Polish, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, and Hindi.
Allow the ability to add emotions behind words, sentences, and paragraphs. Demonstrate a range of emotions such as happiness, anger, sadness, joy, etc.
2. Non-verbal language sounds
"Oooh!," "Ahh!," "sigh," clicking, lip smacks, etc.
3. Voice / Speech Coach Application
To help people become better public speakers (such as Orai). The virtual coach can provide feedback on pacing, intonation, and other aspects of speech to help users improve their delivery. It could also help people with speech deficiencies through speech therapy. This could also help voice actors hone their craft.
4. Multilingual Overdub
- Allow multilingual overdubbing for a podcast. After a podcast is completed, use voice cloning techniques or third-party narrators who can dub the conversation into other languages such as French, Spanish, German, and Mandarin.
- This feature could be extended as a plugin for Zoom to allow people to hear the entire VC back in different languages.
- This could be a good opportunity for movies where overdubbing could be sent to AI narrators instead of humans, resulting in cost savings.
5. Filler Words:
Intentionally generate filler words like "uh," "um." Allow this to be randomly generated at appropriate parts or allow users to add it. Similar to Suno's Bark.
6. Karaoke AI
Have an AI sing with you as backup vocals or as a duet. Perhaps it can be processed after the song is complete. It can also provide feedback on harmony, key, tempo, and suggestions for improvement.
7. Text to Song
Have an AI narrator sing the text instead of speaking it. Similar to Suno's Bark.
8. Customizable Accents
Allow users to select from various accents and adjust the settings to create a customized version of that accent.