A S.M.A.R.T Goal (1 min 59 sec)
What’s the goal?
What's the desired outcome?
Is it a S.M.A.R.T. goal?
1. Specific. The goal is specific. The goal is to begin to separate Truth from illusion, recognizing they are not the same.
We must begin to recognize there is no higher goal to pursue.
The pursuit of this one goal makes all other goals unnecessary.
2. Measurable. The goal is not measurable.
Infinity is an endless and limitless that goes beyond the ability to measure.
It has no no bounds or limits.
3. Achievable. Any goal God gives to us is certainly achievable.
Speaking of real....it's the only real goal.
We have to constantly ask ourselves what's the goal.
Is our goal love or fear?
Is our goal to join or to attack?
Is our goal to take or to give?
Is our goal to have thoughts of love or thoughts of fear?
4. Relevant. The goal is relevant and aligned with the overall mission. It's important and meaningful.
The overall mission is to wake up and have a shift in our consciousness.
The overall mission is to experience a miracle - to have a shift in our perceptions.
The overall mission is to know what it means to know what forgiveness feels like.
The overall mission is to know what unconditional love feels like.It
5. Time-bound. The curriculum is already established.
We don't have to swin but we can't get out of the water.
Truth or illusion is the only game we're playing. One is real the other is..well a game....an illusion....unreal...the unreal realtiy.
When we start swimming we won't want to stop.
It takes as long as it takes.
God is outside of time.
Love is infinitely patient.