A US Nuclear Sub Time Travels To July 1776.
Testing out a new weapon leads to a mysterious time travel accident for a US nuclear sub. At first, when all communication is cut off, the crew believes that World War III has started. When they realize something is wrong, they attempt to return to port, and discover what has happened, without fully revealing themselves. The crew members have little knowledge of American or world history. One crew member saw Hamilton on Broadway a few months ago. They have no idea what the consequences of tampering with the past might be. What do they do?
1. Self-destruct in the deep ocean.
2. Fight the war on the side of the British to end slavery.
3. Report to Hamilton and/or Washington.
4. Quietly park the sub and integrate into society.
5. Brainstorm and piece together their knowledge of the past.
6. Fight in the war for their country with non-nuclear power.
7. They use nuclear power demonstrations to establish themselves as world rulers.
8. Act like aliens or gods by demonstrating sub power.
9. Become rich by joining with brilliant inventors of the time (Benjamin Franklin maybe, or a physicist or mathematician).
10. Collect world leaders on the sub and take them for a ride to show what the future will be like (as in Star Trek).
Paoloand 5 more liked this