1. Shift your awareness inward. Turn your attention towards self-reflection, self-exploration, and developing a deeper understanding of your own thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.
2. Cultivate self-awareness. Develop a conscious and non-judgmental understanding of yourself. Become aware of your thoughts, emotions, beliefs, values, and behaviors without attachment or criticism.
3. Cultivate self-love. Develop a deep and unconditional regard for yourself. Acknowledge your inherent worth, accept yourself as you are, and treat yourself with kindness, compassion, and forgiveness.
4. Your true identity is not based on external validation. Let go of the need for external validation from others and seek validation within yourself and you will experience peace and fulfillment.
5. If only you knew what you really are and not what you believe yourself to be.