AI for Seniors resources
1. Change the name from AI to “my computer helper’
2. Have the primary interface be speech recognition.
3. The newsletter could be in the form of a chatty weekly visit.
During the course of a simulated friendly chat, My Computer Helper would insert little snippets of news about advancements or different activities that it can perform.
4. There should be a way to match the output with a desired level of comprehension.
A retired engineer may not enjoy the same type of speech / vocabulary model as someone with a different background
5. The assistant should have an internal timer.
After 15 or 30 minutes of use, it may prompt the user along the lines of "We've covered lots of things. Should I let you get back to what you're doing?