Another 10 bad ideas to bring more customers to a coffee shop - h/t @lovingkindnesscomedy
And how does the AI instant image give me nothing but horses? Didn't even suggest serving horse meat danishes.
1. Replace the sugar with sand.
2. Replace background music with screeching coyotes - live in the shop.
3. Indoor rain / mud floors
4. Indoor wind tunnel at hurricane speeds
5. Employees randomly throw dead, rotted fish at customers.
6. Randomly opening trap doors under tables - drop into shark pool (with lasers on their heads, of course!).
7. Free root canals for every ten cups purchased.
8. All employees required to have very bad breath (from eating the dead fish listed above) and BO. When not making coffee, they stand in from of the wind tunnel fans.
9. Cups have disintegrating bottoms.
10. Cream / milk not from cows but from random other animals. And left at room temperature for seven days before being served.
Mathieuand 1 more liked this