Ask Altucher (again)!: Generative AI
My questions are about Generative AI and what business ideas or problems that could be solved.
Generative AI covers:
- Text: ChatGPT, GPT4, BloombergGPT, Other LLMs
- Image: Midjourney, StableDiffusion, DALL-E2
- TTS: ElevenLabs (Voice Cloning)
- Audio: AI-generated music
There are several of these businesses out there sprouting up in:
- Plugin Market (OpenAI)
- MarketPlace for Prompt (PromptBase)
- Autonomous GPT that show sparks of AGI like: BabyAGI, LangChain, AutoGPT, etc
1. Brainstorm some million dollar or billion dollar businesses that could be created?
2. What are some low hanging fruit in terms of business ideas for generative AI?
3. What are some interesting secondary markets that could be created?
4. How do you create a moat on a business that leverages generative AI?
Microsoft Office CoPilot has disrupted document generation: crafting an email, and creating PowerPoint decks. Companies like jasper.ai, compose.ai and others have been cannibalized by CoPilot.
GitHUB CoPilot: This is the go-to extension for automated code generation and code documentation.