Benefits of Having a Dog
Our family has a Golden Retriever named Piper who is essentially our 3rd child.
1. Our dog needs 2 walk per day which is perfect for someone like my wife and I who work from home.
2. Our dog is always looking to be petted which is a great stress reliever.
3. Our dog makes friends with other dogs and, as a result, the owners make friends as well.
4. Kids love our dog - she will lay down for them to pet her.
5. A dog has taught our human kids about responsibility.
6. Our dog has taught us about unconditional love.
7. It's easy to make our dog's day by buying her a special treat or dog toy.
8. People like to visit just to see our dog.
9. Our dog welcomes people to our home.
10. A dog is like having a kid but a lot less work and they don't talk back as much! :)
Paoloand 4 more liked this