Best Experiences In April
April has been fun and very productive!
1. Started Knitting Hand Warmers and a Crochet Shawl
I have one handwarmer more to go. I tweaked it a lot to make it fit my hand and keep most of my fingers warm. The shawl is underway.
2. Learned from the Design Class I took how I wanted my living room to make me feel
I want the room to inspire me, to increase my energy level and I want to feel free to play.
3. I wrote 5 short stories (1 for every week in April)
4. I listened to a lecture on Wonder Stories from Japan through the Smithsonian
5. I baked biscuits, Banana Muffins and Banana Fritters
6. I sold 4 haiku
7. I identified the colors I am considering for my living room.
The walls will be neutral - but I'm considering the other colors for the furnishings.
8. Went to a Virtual Vogue Knitting Conference
9. Took a course from Morbid Anatomy on Writing the Fairy Tale of My Life.
An interesting experience. I have one more session to go. This has been good for self-understanding.
10. Finished at least 2 books
How am I doing? 40 Conversations You should have with yourself and DragonFlight