Best Practices for Mental Toughness? Show me yours, I'll show you mine.
1. Exercise & keep the body healthy
I can cope better with mental challenges this way. Sometimes I can't control depressing situations but I can still exercise and help my body support my mind better.
2. Sleep and rest well
Same logic as #1
3. Keep a journal
And also write about things I'm grateful about.
4. Remember the why
5. Commit to a habit that you’ll keep doing
6. Surround yourself with supportive people
7. Positive Affirmations
Especially when I started criticizing myself too harshly.
8. Keep going even if it’s just one tiny step
Remember the compounding interest.
9. Remember that it’s okay to fail
Rest, recuperate, and try again tomorrow.
10. When the result isn’t what you visualize…
It could be fate showing you that there's a better dream happening for you.