Best Practices for Mental Toughness? Show me yours, I'll show you mine.
1. Visualize your success
2. Use affirmative statements and creative visualization to see yourself conquering your fears and meeting your goals. This will help increase your self
confidence and motivation.
3. Set small goals
4. Start by setting small, achievable goals that you can gradually work up to. This will help you to avoid getting overwhelmed and stressed out, and will give you a sense of accomplishment.
5. Challenge your negative thoughts
6. Be aware of your negative self
talk and consciously challenge it. Replace negative thoughts with positive ones, and focus on your strengths and abilities.
7. Build a support network
8. Surround yourself with positive people who will encourage and support you. This will help you to stay motivated and focused on your goals.
9. Take care of yourself
10. Make sure to take care of your physical and mental health. Eat healthy, exercise, get enough sleep, and find ways to relax and de
stress. This will help you to be your best self.