Commercials for BNI
1. Imagine life without your biggest trigger. Imagine it coming up and you calmly reacting. No anger, no raised voices, no tears.
2. When you or someone you knows feels 'stuck'- it is just a feeling. We have free will and are all the co-creators in our lives... imagine knowing what you need to do and having both the courage and motivation to do it.
3. Anyone with a critical inner voice, or still hears the projections from their parents well into adulthood.
4. So many people seem to be in a season of recovery or transition. I hear of so many people in this space, trying to change their overworking tendencies, feeling burnout and needing to re-discover homeostasis.
Every single person making this claim needs to have at least a session. You can release old habits consciously, but unless you make shift the subconscious program, there is a big chance you'll revert back to your old ways the moment you stop consciously trying.
5. So many kids believe the worst about themselves. They struggle to be seen, to want to be seen, and to be willing to be seen. Don't wait until they become depressed or too volatile to come see me. Give them support to thrive.
6. Worrying and overthinking. Give frantic example vs. attitude of trust and acceptance.
7. Sports performance- success begins with self-belief
8. Anyone that has a challenging relationship... you cannot change the other, but you can change yourself and the way you internalize, react, and relate.
9. Anybody ready for a change and not making any attempt to begin? Start in the subconscious programming to embody the belief that you deserve and are capable of making anticipated change, then take steps!
10. Change is hard. Facilitating change is harder. If you desire change, yet fear it at the same time, you will self-sabotage and prevent your relative comfort from being disturbed.
You can support yourself by accepting, embracing, and even pursuing change. You can do it successfully by beginning with your subconscious programming.