Five reasons why having written goals is important
Having written goals is far superior to not having goals or having goals but not writing them down. Not convinced? Here are five reasons why.
1. Having your goals in writing gives you the opportunity to easily review them daily, weekly, or at whatever cadence helps you.
2. Written goals engage the power of your subconscious to help you work towards them
3. Writing down your goals forces you to use clear, unambiguous language, so you’ll know whether or not you have achieved your goals.
4. Written goals can easily be shared with friends and family to build a team of people who can encourage and help you meet your goals.
5. Studies have shown that written goals are more likely to be achieved. (Source: https://www.dominican.edu/sites/default/files/2020-02/gailmatthews-harvard-goals-researchsummary.pdf)
Paoloand 4 more liked this