Five Things I learned this week
1. I need to take a vacation when I get grouchy
Even a day would help.
2. I am grateful for the Untethered Living course I took
The course helped me understand more about how my personality was shaped and how to let go of some of the things that trigger me. I am on a journey.
3. I learned how to knit brioche stitch
4. I learned that I can eat apples if I peel them with an apple peeler
I realized that I just hate the skin
5. I learned more about Hannah Arendt’s life
I watched Viva Activa - a documentary on her life - and learned more about her relationships, her reaction to being a refugee for most of her life and the impact of her writings. Very interesting.