Gratitude list PLUS a regular list
Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you. - Roger Ebert
I am grateful for my Emotions because....
1. They are a check on my mind
My mind deceives me frequently or is deceived by other people. My emotions ride along and if I'm paying attention, they tell me the truth.
2. Because they allow me to feel good
3. Because they are another data point to my decisions
4. Because they tell me when I am unhappy
They are a good alert that I need to take action
5. Because they tell me when I am afraid
They are a good warning signal