How do you find your passion? How do you know if that's your passion?
1. What do you excel at?
People gravitate to what they are good at, especially when you receive praise from others.
2. What do your friends and family tell you you are good at?
If you can't figure out #1
3. What do you love to do?
Ideally, it would be something you are talented at. You are more likely to stick with something if you love it.
4. What do you daydream about?
5. What would you do if you already had all the money you ever wanted?
6. What did you like to do when you were a kid?
7. What do you look on YouTube for hours about?
8. What do you read about?
9. What would you be willing to drop everything for?
10. Trust Your Gut: If something feels right, it probably is. Trust your intuition and pursue your passions wholeheartedly! (completed with AI)
11. It's OK to not work in your passion
Life is more than work. Success in life is not just about success in work. Many uber successful people may not be well-rounded. Define your idea of success and live your life. You can have a job or business you can tolerate and then enjoy your passions on your own time. It is not ideal, but life is never perfect.