1. Try a variety of jobs or tasks until one ignites your interest.
2. List all the things you loved doing as a child.
3. What activities do you enjoy doing where time flies?
4. Think of things you like and read autobiographies about people that spent a lifetime doing it.
5. Join chat groups and converse with people that have the same interest.
6. Get out of your comfort zone that isn't really that comfortable
7. You know your passionate about X when it doesn't tire you, you just want to keep on talking about it and the world seems to dissappear.
8. Get rid of the negative voice in your head: Negative self-talk will only hinder your ability to find your passion.
9. Follow your heart: At the end of the day, if something feels right, go for it. Your gut instinct is usually a good indicator of what will make you happy.
10. Interests change over time so don't be afraid to explore something new.