How do you prepare for tough and unexpected questions?
1. Get a Good Night's Sleep: A good night's sleep will help you to be rested and alert for the questions you may face.
2. Eat a Healthy Breakfast: Eating a nutritious breakfast will help to give you the energy you need to answer tough questions.
3. Review Your Notes: Going over your notes from class or from reading material will help refresh your memory on the information you may need.
4. Take Some Deep Breathes: Relaxing and taking some deep breaths before answering tough questions can help to calm your nerves.
5. Practice with a Friend: Asking a friend or family member tough questions can help you practice formulating answers under pressure.