How much clothing do I really need?
I'm interested in minimalism and wondering how many things I really need.
1. 7 pairs of socks
One for every day of the week.
2. 7 underpants and 7 t-shirts
3. 2 pairs of jeans
Some fans of quality jeans claim that you never have to wash them.
4. 1 pleated pants and 1 cargo pants
5. 5 light sweaters
6. 1 heavy winter jacket, 1 pair of gloves, 1 wool scarf
7. 1 cycling jacket, 1 umbrella
8. 1 coat
For festive occasions in the cool season. Weddings and funerals -> once every few years
9. 2 wool caps, a peaked cap, a straw hat
10. 1 dark suit jacket/white shirt/tie
For the same occasions as the coat
11. 1 ski pants
For skiing (maybe twice a year)
12. 1 cycling shorts
13. 1 belt
14. 2 good dark shirts
15. 1 pair of shorts
16. Do shoes count as clothing?
I need 1 pair of winter boots, 2 pairs of sneakers, ski boots, 1 pair of dark loafers, 1 pair of Croqs, 1 pair of hiking shoes
17. Otherwise I can't think of anything...
18. However! 1 leather jacket
To look cool. Two times a year?
19. And one last thing: my old Walkjanker
This is a heavy wool jacket with metal buttons. Bought on a whim 25 years ago.