I Got Locked In The Bathroom: The Worst First Impression
1. Just moved into a coliving apartment in Barcelona
2. Can't figure out how to unlock the bathroom, I end up banging on the door and yelling "Hello?"
3. One of the guys living there comes to rescue me and says "Be nice about it!"
I was stressed out.
4. He instructs me how to open the door, clearly pissed at me
5. I struggle to understand
6. I finally succeed
7. He has already disappeared
Didn't see him at all.
8. I say "Sorry, I was locked in there for 20 minutes"
9. From his room, he says "IS IT MY FAULT?!"
10. This upset me. I'm gonna live there for over a month, and that's how it starts?
I started considering ditching the place and finding something else.