1. I've got to own it - possess it - have it all to myself
2. I jump over the neighbor's fence and I stomp on every flower trying to get to the object of my desire.
3. My neighbor's flowers are ruined.
4. The butterfly's journey to wildflowers and a beautiful garden is thwarted by my need to possess.
5. I killed a beautiful monarch butterfly with brilliant orange-red wings, black veins, and white spots along the edges because....
....I wanted to keep it all for myself.
This story isn't about monarch butterflies or is it?