1. Stop doing and learn to be.
2. You are your own best wisdom. Trust that.
3. Since you have enough money you may have experienced that doesn't make you happy, at least not for long. Spend some time contemplating what would make you happy long term.
4. Find someone who believe they're alone and convince them that they're not.
5. You could spend your time asking yourself how do you know how much time you have?
6. You could spend your time thinking about yourself outside of time and space.
7. You could contemplate what a person's life resembles when they are heavily identified with form?