1. Repeat a mantra like, 'I Love Myself' silently to yourself. I say, 'Nothing can steal my peace' meaning that peace of mind is available to me at any time and no thought can take that from me.
3. Do deep breathing exercises to ensure you are not over or under breathing.
4. Exercise for stress relief and the endorphin rush afterwards.
5. When your thoughts drift or you get triggered, come back to your mantra or centring thought.
6. You are in control of your mind. Not the other way around. When your mind goes to the past or the future, bring it back gently to the present.
7. Eat healthy food in the right quantity.
8. Get up from your desk - sitting all day at a computer makes it hard to keep the mind peaceful.
9. Stop doom scrolling on social media, news, or sports - these tools want you to have a chaotic mind.
10. Learn transcendental meditation or just how to sit silently for 20 minutes.