If I knew I were going to die in a month, I'd do these ten things.....
1. Be grateful that I actually know, so I can (hopefully) prepare
I'm not sure if this is true, but one can only hope.
2. Make amends to the stupid things I did
3. Throw a goodbye party for my friends
4. Take care of my digital footprint
5. Take care of my will
6. Make arrangements of my funeral
7. Spend as much time with my husband and my mum
8. Write a memoir
9. Make some videos
Cause sometimes it hurts me to think I've slowly forgotten how my dad sounds like