Body heat, motion or even solar panels on a shirt, jacket, pants, etc. Your phone stays charged (or at least doesn't discharge as much) while you work out.
1. Active wear that can charge a cellphone or other electronic device.
My wife has switched to decaf and I don't want to make 2 different pots of coffee in the morning. If I could add a few drops to neutralize the caffeine in regular coffee or add caffeine to the dehcaf...
2. Decaffeinate/Re-caffeinate coffee on the fly.
3. A compact, battery operated CPAP machine for treating sleep apnea while camping or travelling.
Couples could share when a pair gets lost, or simply pool reading glasses that are used infrequently.
4. Glasses that can change prescription.
5. Robot cat that can catch mice or other pests.
eBikes and eScooters are already a reality. The next logical step.
6. Electric Skates
I have a raincoat that has a removable lining for warmer weather, but I'm too lazy to undo all the buttons and zippers. I wish I could just push a button.
7. Waterproof raincoat with adjustable amount of insulation in the lining.
You can't put trackers on everything, what if you could ask Alexa/Siri/Whatever "Where are the scissors?" and it would go back and find that someone had moved them to the dining room?
8. Indoor security camera with AI
It'll follow your kids to the park, and remind them when it's time to come home. It can live-stream video, or communicate with your phone.
9. Drone Babysitter
Push a button, the recessed tread comes out and keeps the regular surface of the sole off of the dirty ground if you need to go outside to take out the trash or get a newspaper. When you're back inside, the tread retracts, and the dirty surface never touches your floor.