Journal Prompts for Men's Mental Health
1. What 3 Things Am I Grateful For?
My go-to. Will make you feel better almost instantly.
2. What Do I Least Want Others To Know?
This is a 'shadow work' prompt.
3. I Wish I Could...
4. When Do I Feel Most At Peace And Fully Experience The Present Moment?
5. How Can I/How Did I - Approach a Situation With Love
6. When Do I Experience Shame?
7. For What Are You Most Proud As a Father/Man/Basket Weaver/Etc.
8. When Do I Feel Like I Am Not Enough?
9. What Am I Repeating Constantly?
10. What 3 Things Am I Grateful For?
Seriously. This one is the one I use when I think I'm too defeated to bother with a journal entry.