Random creations of my mind.
1. It's a shame it had to end this way my darling. On to the next experiment.
2. He watched from the hilltop, until the very last embers slowly extinguished what remained of the city.
3. There's nothing more to say, nothing at all.
4. One story, two souls, and three games of chance. That's all it took.
5. With a wink, Aidan tipped his hat to his best damn mates Brayden, Caaden, Jaeden, Zeiden, and Bob.
6. If I had to do it all again despite the outcome, I'd run right back through time to find you and savor every second.
7. Each one of us noticed the shadow cross the doorway, slowly realizing he had finally come back to us. "Deal me in"
8. Heed my warning, they are coming.
9. He settled into the cushions, dropped the sword, and fell into a deep slumber.
10. She had always maintained some semblance of hope, and then there he was looking right back at her.