Make up ten new delicious foods
I would create a menue of delicious calorie conscious versions of popular dishes and snacks with my own twists
I do have a business idea for the future but it's not my main goal. If this supports anyone else, I simply request fair collaboration.
1. 1) Vegan beef w broccoli & noodles
- beefless tips
- combo of olive oil, peanut oil and non stock cooking spray
- sauce mixture of sushi sauce, low sodium soy sauce and tamari
- Shirataki noodles soaked in curry vegetable broth (super flavor, little to no spice kick) in place of rice or regular noodles.
Regular dish, 500-700 calories per serving
This option 200-400 calories per serving
2. 2) Fresh roasted cashews
Cashews are high calorie and high (good quality) fat as is.
I find raw cashews roasted with a bit of non stick spray and Himalayan pink salt are a delicious snack when fresh and not a candy like other vendors that drench them in corn starch, sugar and oil.
I don't know all the science but I configure they have a 24-48 hour shelf life as there are no preservatives
3. 3) Shirataki spaghetti and meatless balls
Shirataki noodles and vegan meatballs
4. 4) Spaghetti squash and meatless balls
Spaghetti squash as noodles
5. 5) vegan chicken-less noodle soup
Chickenless broth, Shirataki noodles, fresh carrot & celery, pulled pieces of vegan chicken tenders.
6. 6) Fat free egg and cheese
Egg whites, fat free American cheese, Himalayan pink salt
7. 7) Truffle egg and cheese
Egg white or egg beaters. Fat free American, black truffle Sat!
8. 8) low calorie egg salad
Hard boiled eggs. 1 yoke per 5 eggs and light Mayo. Simple and amazing.
9. 9) truffle egg salad
Same as 8 plus truffle salt
10. 10) vanilla caramel pb ice cream
125 calories per serving, 500 per pint. Secret recipe