My First Lists
Being new here I wondered if I have it in me to be a list creator, so in thinking of what can I make a list I came up with, surprise! a list. My potential future lists:
1. After you retire, 10 ways to unretire
Having recently retired I realized I don't have to stay "retired"
2. A counterpoint to the above: Ways to stay busy and creative during retirement
Yes, and I haven't thought of all of them yet
3. What can I do in my own personal way to address the climate change crisis
4. How can newspapers change and attract readers again
I love newspapers, but are they doing enough to stay relevant?
5. Things to prepare ahead of time before the Big Internet Crash comes
Think it couldn't happen here?
6. Learn new things I never had an interest in learning
Cooking, dancing, tennis come to mind
7. Places to visit in my local area that I never got around to
8. Ideas for meeting people.
I tend to be shy so this will be interesting and scary
9. Ways to be charitable and generous without flaunting it
10. Listing a personal “Board of Directors”
Who would be your 10 or 12 people, alive or historical that would be on your ”Board”. I can think of a number of favorite writers, philosphers, mystics, who have been inspirational to me.