Problems my seminar will solve
In September I hope to teach my first Bible in 1 Day seminar. What problems will I actually solve for the participants?
1. Problem #1: People know fragments of the Bible, but don't see the whole picture
2. Problem #2: Bible reading is boring for most
3. Problem #3: Audience members need / want input for Bible study groups
4. Problem #4: the participants want a boost for their faith
5. Problem #5: many don't understand God's motivation and will
6. Problem #6: Christians don't see Jesus in the Old Testament
7. Problem #7: The Bible seems not relevant for today (how does it fit into the lives of 21st century Christians?)
8. Problem #8: Even Christians find it difficult to see the Bible as reliable
9. Problem #9: there's much unclear about how to 'interpret the signs of the time'
10. Problem #10: there are many single issue Christians who don't understand what God universally calls them to do
Fritzand 4 more liked this