Question I would ask the President - Joe Biden
1. What does the typical daily schedule look like for the President?
2. What does the decision making process look like for military decision?
3. How do you typically manage people?
4. Do you write down or keep track of your political positions so you can: - Remember them? - Prioritize them? - Lobby members of Congress about them? - Keep track of their progress?
5. Is it difficult to have a personal life as President?
6. How much sleep do you require and do you get each day?
7. Do you enjoy reading and how much of the day is spent reading reports/information?
8. How much does the President interact with the Vice President?
9. How often do you get updates about America's nuclear capabilities?
Do they do a check in with you to tell you that everything is good or only when there is a problem?
10. Do you read about new US threats everyday or more of just a status update of the current threats? How many threats a day are there roughly against USA?
11. Do you ever think about money?
I'm assuming everything within the White House is taken care of by the government.
Do you have a personal budget? Ever go shopping? Or do you outsource finances to other people?