Radical cinema rules
1. Individual blinders to avoid distractions.
2. The spikes on the back of the seats, that are similar to the ones people put on the windowsill against pigeons, so the people behind will never put their legs on your back.
3. Seal everyone person's mouth with the ducktape and leave only a small hole for the straw or popcorn.
4. QR codes during the trailers so you can scan and add the movie you like to your waiting list.
5. Block all the cell phones after the trailers.
6. No ads for products.
Gosh I hate seeing Netflix ad while waiting for the movie in the cinema