A keep a lot of notes. Here's a few random ones
1. Albert EinsteinWe cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
2. Jordan PetersonConflict delayed is conflict multiplied
3. The right timeMost of the time, needing to wait for the right moment to do a hard thing is just an excuse: a way to rationalize putting off what needs to be done. There is no perfect moment. There's only the desire to continue waiting for one.
4. Dating profileA series of pictures that show us on dates, through her eyes.
Beach - join me in the sea
Restaurant - feeding each other
Home - wrapped in blanket watching TV
Bed - wake up next to me /sex
I'm not sure how effective it would be, but it sounds like a fun project.
5. PersuasionGood persuasion simplifies to the point of being inaccurate. Think maps.
If you can control the alternatives you can sell anything.
6. FreedomFreedom is just another word for nothing left to lose
7. PlayBring play into everything. We all love fun.
8. SlaveIf you're not willing to openly disagree with your group. You're their slave.
9. ThinkingIf you do it now you won't have to think about doing it
I haven't archived a day yet. But I have put off eating until late afternoon/night.
Fasting kills off your weakest cells. The cells most likely to make you sick.
Fasting will help you stay younger for longer.
11. Death bedEnvision yourself on your death bed. What decision would they want you to make?